What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home or property, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
High definition video of your home and propety with music and voice over.
- Gives peope a real feel for what is special about your sale.
- Much more than panning still shots, video gives a true picture of what it's like to walk your property, buyers love to see what it's like to actually be there.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
Video Websites for marketing your property.
- Daily Motion (mostly European viewers)
- and others.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
In today's real estate market you need someone who understands the ins and outs of Short Sales. Keith is a Short Sale Specialist and co-author of "Should I Short Sale My Home?". Knowing what the banks expect and how to negotiate with them is necessary to sell a home and or to buy a home.
A knowledgeable Short Sale Specialist can assist a selling agent to get purchase through the complicated process.
You can receive a FREE copy of the 84 page eBook "Should I Short Sale My Home?" just email him and ask for your copy today.
Home Listing Syndication
Your home can be advertised on websites all across the web, making sure buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here